Notes, announcements, and modifications.....
1) You may notice that there are far fewer classes on the paper calendar as usual. That is because we have decided to only include NOFSN-proposed classes (as opposed to classes that occur independently of our collective) due to the fact that we now have so many Free School classes that we can't fit the non-NOFSN classes on the paper calendar! Woo hoo!
All the other citywide free classes are still on our online calendar, so be sure to check that out, as well as the Almost Free calendar.
2) On Friday 3/9, the Intro to Harm Reduction class is hosting a special Overdose Prevention Training open to the public. Time and location are the same as usual: 1-2pm at the LGBT Community Center (2114 Decatur). Bonus: there will be pizza! Contact Nora & Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
3) The Philosophy Cafe has wrongly been listed on Wednesdays at Fair Grinds. In reality, it happens every other Saturday (3/3, 3/17, and 3/31 this month) from 10:30am-noon at Fair Grinds, as well as every other Friday (3/9 and 3/23 this month) at 7:30pm at 1412 Euterpe St. Contact email@example.com for more information.
4) Contemporary Feminist Literature's current session will take the form of a film series! It will still take place every Sunday at 4pm at 822 N. Dupre. Participants will be part of the film-choosing and facilitation process, and schedules will be distributed ahead of time. As usual, Ladies' Night is a BYOB, kid-friendly, and no-boys-allowed radical feminist discussion group and potluck. See the online calendar/current classes for more details. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) The Human Sexuality class will not take place 3/10 or 3/17. Class will be held again on 3/24.